Shopee is a no.1 giant Online Selling Business in the Philippines. They serves variety of products you needed from essential need to clothes. 

You need not to go outside the market and spend fare to buy your necessities. You can just scroll and surf on the internet. 

For today, I just want to share this products I bough at Shopee. I order it last month May 27 and I just got it today June 3, due to ecq the delivery delayed which is I pay no mind and it's quiet understandable.

The seller was very accomodating, she sent me picture of the product before she sent it out for shipping. She truly cares for her customers unlike other shopee sellers out there, some are rude I experienced it myself. Some really don't care about quality control of their products.

They just selling items or products to make money. Oh! Well, it's all about money.

Important announcement: on June 6, Shopee has offered promos, lowest deal and free shipping of your items. Don't miss out the big event.


What's in the parcel? 

-1 3in1 Portable Gamepad Model: JL-01

-1 3in1 Portable Gamepad Model: JL-02

-Earphone

Review:3in1 Portable Gamepad Model: JL-01

Recently I download an psp emulatot to play psp game "Assassin Creed" the game were getting into me. There are times I got frustrated  because when you sprint and jump on the rooftops you have to press 3 buttons and my phone quite not responsive to touch.

I currently am using Samsung J2 which is quietly out of date. Well I have to settle since I couldn't afford to buy myself a new one.•The Product is a three in one unit covering functions of phone game lever,cellphone holder and hand phone joystick



JL-01 (left)


Specification:

•3 -Angle Adjustable stand
•Wide openings
•Erginomic Handle
•Detachable Swing Arm
•Demension:
Length 162mm,width 110mm,Height 38mm
•Level of stretch:128mm to 170mm
•Weight:68g
•Compatible with android phone and iPhone of 4,7 to 6.4

what’s in the box

•1 x JL-01 Portable game Grip Joystick Controller
•1 x Extra joystick

Android/ios

Price: Php 50.00 ($1.00)



3in1 Portable Gamepad Model: JL-02

This new model was way more different then the JL-01. The handle is much smoother and the gamepad itself was a total different. The other features where still there though.

JL-02 (right)

Specification:

Product material: ABS
Weight: 65g
Dimension: 158x100x38mm
Level of stretch: 50mm
Suitable model: 4.7-6.44 inches

Android/ios

Price: Php 62.00 ($1.3)


Apple Headset Earphones With Volume Control


The item was a total awesome. The original is way more longer then this. But still a good quality product.

No Specification available