Do you love reading books or e-book saved in your phone? Do you spent hours for your ireading? Sitting on a comfy chair while sipping a cup of coffee.

There are times, you were tired of reading your favorite book, e-book, or wattpad story. But your eyes do not want to cooperate. You're not alone, I feel you. I'm an e-book fanatic and love to spent hours on wattpad or maybe, you just simply have no time to read.

When I'm tired of reading since written text has no narrator beside the one in your head, I just simply put my phone on the table, squinting my eyes until the tiredness off of my eyes and spent several moments to relax. I usually doing this by the window since I always spent time in my room and barely go outside.

Anyways, reading and audiobook are fundamentally different mediums.  Reading is the highest form of learning and there are certain books, maybe text book related to your studies, you must reread the text in order for you to understand. 

In my case, the advantage of 'hearing the story' was you have more time for multi-tasking.

Here I will show step-by-step on how to activate the select to talk on your phone.




Step 1: 

Go to Settings 

Step 2: 

Scroll down and click accessibility 

Step 3:

Click Select to Talk

Step 4: 

Click turn on 

After that a button will shows up on your phone. Just click the button and select the text and it will automatically speak the words for you. 

Important:

If you're reading wattpad story, I suggested to make the font size small in order for you to select many text.