Have you accidentally  deleted your files, images videos or music? Looking for a tools that can help you to get back what you lost?

"OMG! I deleted the files I was about to send via gmail to my professor! What to do! WHAT TO DO!!!" You said to your self panicking.

You search online for an apps that can recover deleted files. Small smiles creep on your face, you waited for a good couple of minutes before the apps install on your mobile phone.

Upon entering the apps a message shown up and it reads "purchase pro version". Frustration starting to creep out on the surface. 

Worry not, you are in the right page. I will share to you an apps that helps me recovering the files I deleted before and now it is time for me to share it with you.

Disk Digger Pro with its powerful data recovery feature 


DiskDigger can recover the following file types: JPG, PNG, MP4 / M4A / 3GP / MOV, GIF, MP3, AMR, WAV, TIF, CR2, SR2, NEF, DCR, PEF, DNG, ORF, DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, PDF, XPS, ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG, ZIP, APK, EPUB, SNB, VCF, RAR.



Flower