VR Box II 2.0 3D Virtual Reality Glasses for Smartphone

This is the 2nd Generation of mobile phone virtual reality headset-- 3D VR BOX II 2.0. 

It's been three (3) days since I received my item I bought at shopee. This vr box comes with free Bluetooth Remote controller.

I was little hesitant when I saw this item on shopee. I did my research about VR box long time ago and didn't afford to buy one since its way too expensive for me around Php 2,500 whole headset with speaker and controller. 

I did search other item like this one hopping from one store to another just to review the feedback of the customers regarding the product. 

There were like plenty of people says they have had problems, the remote button doesn't work only the volume, the glass has scratch all over, garter is not attached properly, and leather torn apart. 

On the other hand,  there are MANY positive feedback I have read and some says don't expect for a high quality vr, you'll get what you paid for. And in my case they were right. But mine is far more positive feedback.

The vr box 'box' was covered in bubble wrap which is kinda amazing in my part since I love blasting off the bubble, the sound it making when you pop the bubble in your hand.

Anyways, when I opened the box I was really got excited to see it with my own eyes and to feel how does it feel to have a Virtual Reality Glasses for the first time. 

The VR Box itself is look stunningly amazing ( I'm not exaggerating ) it looks amazing why? Because it has plastic cover on the printed name. The other is, the glasses are clear as crystal and have covered on it, amd it comes with small fine piece of fabric to wipe the debris. 

You can also adjust the distance of the glasses. At first, I didn't notice there were plastic covering the glasses, not until upon further inspection of the VR Box Headset

I spent for a good 10 minutes just to calibrate the right aperture for my eyes, It felt like you were gonna ended up having cross-eyed. 

Speaking with all honesty, It causing me headache and my eyes did took long to adjust in my surrounding. 

In able for you to use the vr box, you need split screen games, movies, videos. What I did is I download application on Google PlayStore and search on VR Box coaster and Horror Split Screen on Youtube. 

The videos especially the coaster is in 360° view, it does make you feel you're on the coaster minus the movements though. 

It enables you to watch 3D movies and view 3D pictures anytime you want with your smartphone, or enjoy the ultimate experience from virtual reality games. 

The Bluetooth Remote controller ? i still haven't tried it yet since I only have ome (1l Triple A Battery. I bought it because I got excited to play Minecraft Pocket Edition on it but seems like impossible but I can still use it on my PSP mobile emulator games like Assassin's Creed Bloodlines, it (the psp emulator settings has google cardboard feature)

The T-shaped straps make it adjustable for different people. Its design can also help decrease the pressure on around your eyes so you will feel much more comfortable when enjoy the movie or game.                                                                

Specification: 


Model: VR Box Play V  
Material: ABS+PC     
Weight:330g
Size:220*130*107(mm)
Lens: HD Optical Resin Lens
Lens Diameter: 40mm
Lens thickness:9mm
FOV: 80°
Face material :Perforated leather, breathable mesh fabric
AR Function: Support,  Built-in Space for Camera
Phone Supported: Android & iOS smartphone, Screen size from 3.5” to 6.0”,
resolution 1080P or above, Phone Width ≤ 85mm, length ≤ 160mm.   

 
How to Operate:


Android OS: search "Cardboard" in Google Play (needs Android 4.1+).
IOS OS: search "Cardboard" in App Store.

What's in the box:
1 x VR Box 3D Virtual Reality Glasses
1 x VR BluetoothController
1 x Manual


Mode: Bluetooth Connection Remote Controller for VR Box
Wireless Protocol: Bluetooth 3.0 compiant
Support system: Android/ios/PC
CPU: ARM968E-S Cone
Battery: AA1.5V
Output: 0.5-4mAh

PRICE: Php 299.00
(use voucher for FREE SHIPPING)

Purchase the Item:


Flower